Friday 26 August 2016

National Dog Day

We love our dogs so much here at Lyft that we can't even bear to leave them at home. Employees are encouraged to bring their pups to work, so these dogs become staples of the office and a part of our Lyft fam. We even have an Instagram account to show off how darn cute they are. To celebrate National Dog Day (yes, it's a thing!), we want to introduce a few of our fluffy Lyft friends. 













"It's me, Steven! I travel, code and love food."















“I'm not a doctor, but I have a white coat





“I'm not a doctor, but I have a white coat" - Mochi





















"I'm Pixel the Maltipoo. I like long hikes, Chinese food, and face licking."





















"Put your ears in the air like you just don't care!" - Roux





















"#2BLESSED2BSTRESSED" - Oreo









And here's a dog in a backpack, just for good measure. 







No comments:

Post a Comment