Wednesday 20 July 2016

Chicago Driver of the Month

Every day, the Lyft Chicago team hears countless stories of drivers who go the extra mile to make the Lyft community great. This month, we're highlighting Joseph S. whose people skills make him a passenger favorite. A recent rider said "he was super nice and helped us to find out what activities to do in Chicago!" We sat down with Joseph to hear his Lyft story.

"I sold cars for about 4.5 years, I loved it, but it was a stressful environment. I was approved to drive with Lyft in January. I just started driving full-time 3 weeks ago. With the flexibility Lyft offers, this helps me have a better work life balance. I am now able to do more things I want to do, enjoy time with family, and enjoy life. I feel like Lyft cares about their passengers and their drivers. It's a cohesive environment and we all work well together."

















Do you have a driver you'd like to nominate for next month's driver of the month? Tweet us your pick at @lyft_CHI!

No comments:

Post a Comment